Flu Season is among us! Flu Vaccines are vital to reducing your chances of getting sick. For people who do get sick, flu vaccine can reduce severity of illness, helping you get on your feet sooner than if you had not been vaccinated. Keeping you and your family healthy and out of the hospital is always important, but staying healthy and strong is even more important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whay type of flu vaccines does CMG offer?
- Flu Shot – children 6 months and up and for adults family members up to age 64.
- FluMist – children age 2 and up. We cannot give FluMist to adults.
Why you should get a flu vaccine from CMG?
- FREE (on most insurances)
- Highly trained and experienced pediatric nurses administer the vaccine
- Flu vaccines available for the entire family – parents included
- After-work and weekend availability
- Easy to schedule online appointments
We are offering a wide range of appointment times throughout the day Monday – Friday at each location, including times after 5:00pm in the Jackson office, addition to the following Flu Clinics:
Saturday, October 24
For the safety of all of our patients this year, we are requiring that all flu vaccines be given by appointment. These appointments can be made using our new online Flu Vaccine Appointment system.
Please click the button below to make your appointment: